Skip to main content

Adult Use Employee ID Cards


All cannabis establishment employees must have an Employee ID card issued by the CCB. Applications for ID cards are submitted through the same CCB Portal as full business licenses. That link is included again below:

Employee ID card applicants must submit to the CCB a fingerprint supported FBI record check. This guidance document will help you complete that process.

Applicants for employee ID cards with questions should contact the CCB at the same information as full business applicants: or 802-828-1010, ext. 1