The Cannabis Control Board will host a series of peer networking events in 2023. The goal of these events is for current and prospective licensees to meet, share knowledge, and hear from industry professionals on a variety of topics.
Event schedule is subject to change based on staff and presenter availability.
- January 5: New Businesses: Navigating the first few years
- January 19: Energy Efficiency Requirements
- February 2: Tax Compliance
- February 16: Product Registration
- March 2: Developing a Plan for Positive Impact Criteria
- March 16: Cultivation Technical Assistance
- March 30: Navigating Local Licensing
- April 13: Human Resources 101
- April 27: Insuring Your Cannabis Business
- May 11: TBA
- May 25: Compliant Packaging
- June 8: Maintaining Positive Law Enforcement Relationships
This page will be continually updated as more information is available.