Skip to main content

Adult-use license applications and renewals


All license applications (initial and renewal) are submitted through the CCB Portal:

Renewing your license?

This one-page guide will tell you what you need for documentation.

This video can help walk you through the process.

Application Guidance Documents

The following guidance documents will help you understand what license is right for you and how to complete your license application:

*PLEASE NOTE* All available license application windows are currently open. Applications for new outdoor and mixed-use cultivation licenses will close annually between March 1st and November 1st.

Questions about your application? Get in touch with us - or 802-828-1010, ext. 1

The above phone number is a monitored voicemail box. No one will pick up, but a staff member will return your message in the order it was received.