Board Meeting Schedule, Week of January 17, 2022
- Tuesday, January 18 (11am ET) - Agenda
Full Cannabis Control Board meetings will continue to follow the hybrid model until further notice. Members of the public are welcome to attend full Board meetings either in-person or via Microsoft Teams.
If you plan to attend any meetings in person, please RSVP by emailing email@example.com by 4:30pm the day before the scheduled meeting.
Previous Meeting Materials
Video recordings of CCB meetings provided by ORCA media, and if available, may be found on their website if not listed below.
January 10, 2022
January 4, 2022
Teams Etiquette for Members of the Public in Attendance
Members of the public are welcome to attend all or portions of each CCB meeting.
Please enter the meeting on mute with your video turned off. Members of the public are asked to only unmute/enable video if they are submitting public comment or otherwise presenting.
Public comment will be taken at varying points throughout the meeting, but will be taken at least once at the end of each meeting.
Written comments will be received at any time via the Cannabis Control Board’s Public Input Form.
Please speak in a concise and clear manner so that everyone can hear what you are saying.
For those calling in by phone:
- Press *6 on your phone to unmute and mute your phone.
- Please state your name for the record when commenting.
- During the public comment period, the coordinator will call on those who asked to comment by the last four digits of the phone number and name.
For those who are signed into TEAMS:
- Use the raise hand option when it is time for comments.
- If you are having technical issues, please do not interrupt the meeting. The most common are volume issues or the audio breaking up. Please check your own volume and adjust or wait a couple minutes to see if things improve. Leaving and re-entering the meeting may also help.
- Unless you are speaking, please keep video off to enhance the audio quality for all.
- Closed Captioning: Automatic captioning is available for those who need it when using Teams. To enable:
- Join the Teams meeting as you usually would.
- Once in the meeting, click the button with the three dots at the top of your screen (in the bar with the mute and camera buttons).
- Click "turn on live captions."
- Captions should automatically appear. PLEASE NOTE: These are automatically generated captions, and may contain inaccuracies.