Board Rule 2.2.5(b)(i-v) and 2.2.5(c) requires that all customer-facing employees of retail cannabis establishments complete trainings regarding the following topics, and may not sell cannabis or cannabis products to consumers until they do so:
- Operating, security, health, safety, and sanitary procedures for the retail establishment
- Compliance, enforcement, inspection, incident reporting, and record-keeping
- Acceptable forms of identification for staff and visitors
- Inventory control and appropriate tracking systems
- Cash handling
- The health effects of Cannabis and Cannabis Products
- Preventing the sale of Cannabis to minors; and
- Signs of over-consumption and signs of mental health or substance abuse disorder.
If you are an educator who would like to be added to the authorized vendor trainer list, please email CCB.Info@vermont.gov. In that email, please include your proposed training materials for review.
The following providers have been approved to provide trainings in Vermont.
|Business Name||Contact Name||Phone Number||Email Address|
|American Cannabis Training Association||Insuk Leefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Azalla Education||Caitlyn Bernhardemail@example.com|
|Green CulturED||Evan Erickson||720-446-8847||Info@GreenCulturED.co|
|Green Flower||Megan Delaneyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Green Path Training||Ellen Brown||508-419-4420||Greenpathtraining@gmail.com|
|Juniper Lane||Colleen McQuadeemail@example.com|
|Vermont Cannabis Nurse||Jessilyn Dolanfirstname.lastname@example.org|
More providers are going through the approval process - this list will be updated.