The Cannabis Control Board has been directed to submit a number of reports to the legislature under Acts 164 and 62. As they become available, those reports will be posted here.
Vermont Cannabis Market Analysis
Submitted Legislative Reports
Recommended Market and Fee Structure for Vermont's Adult-Use Cannabis Marketplace
Recommendations Regarding Solid Concentrate Products Above 60% THC, Conversion of Hemp or CBD to Delta-9 THC, and the Medical Cannabis Registry Advisory Entity
November 1, 2021 - Report Submitted to the Vermont Legislature
Recommendations Regarding Online Ordering and Delivery, Additional License Types, Minimum Required CBD Levels, Display of Cannabis-Related Paraphrenalia by Non-Licensed Establishments, and a Summary of Work Completed with Vermont Agency Partners
January 15, 2022 - Report Submitted to the Vermont Legislature
A Summary of the Regulated Market Share for Solid Concentrates Above 60% THC, and the Status of the Illicit Market for Those Products in Other States with a Regulated Adult-Use Cannabis Market.
January 1, 2023 - Report Submitted to the Vermont Legislature
A Summary of the Implementation and Application of the Laws Governing the CCB, Including Continuing Barriers to Participation by Social Equity Applicants, License Application Data, and Number of Loans and Grants Awarded through the Cannabis Business Development Fund.
January 15, 2023 - Report Submitted to the Vermont Legislature
- In consultation with the CCB's Advisory Committee, the Vermont Agency of Commerce and Community Development, and the Executive Director of Racial Equity
Recommendations Regarding Regulating Hemp Products (including synthetic and novel cannabinoids), Processors, and Product Manufacturers.
Upcoming Legislative Reports
January 1, 2025
Biennial Report to the Vermont Legislature in consultation with the CCB's Advisory Committee, the Vermont Agency of Commerce and Community Development, and the Executive Director of Racial Equity
- A summary of the implementation and application of the laws governing the Cannabis Control Board. The report will include:
- Data on the number of license applicants
- The number of license recipients
- The number of loans and grants
- The identification of continuing barriers to accessing the cannabis market for social equity applicantsc
Advisory Sub-Committee Recommendations
- Advisory Sub-Committee on Social Equity - Recommendation Report
- Advisory Sub-Committee on Medicinal Cannabis - Recommendation Report
- Advisory Sub-Committee on Public Health - Recommendation Report
- Advisory Sub-Committee on Compliance & Enforcement - Advertising Recommendations