Skip to main content

Medical Applications, Forms and Submission Information

Submit Your Application Electronically

What am I able to do electronically?

  • Patients and Caregivers can submit initial or renewal applications
  • Submit payment
  • Health Care Professionals can request a user account to submit verification forms. They may also track when their patients are do for renewal.

For patients, caregivers, and health care providers with existing credentials

Access your existing user account here

Forgot your credentials? No problem - there's a "Forgot Password" option through the above link.

For first-time patients, caregivers, and health care professionals

Submit an initial patient application Submit an initial caregiver application Healthcare professional provider account

You do not need to submit a printed application in addition to applying online.

Print and Mail Applications

Renewing patients and caregivers who do not have an online portal account should email the medical program to request an account. Your username will be your email address, and a temporary password will be sent to you.

What am I able to do by mail?

  • Submit your initial or renewal application
  • Pay by mail via check or money order
  • Submit a completed Health Care Professional Verification Form

Forms for patients and caregivers submitting a printed application:

Printed applications should be mailed to:

Cannabis Control Board

Attn: Medical Program

89 Main Street

Montpelier, VT 05620-7001