Skip to main content

Applications and Forms

Rolling license register may be found on our licensed cannabis establishments page.

Adult Use Application Portal

Applicants and licensees should use the above portal to apply for operating licenses for cannabis establishments, employee ID cards, and to register products.

All available application windows are currently open. Applications for new outdoor and mixed-use cultivation licenses will close between 4/28/2023 and 12/1/2023.

You will need to create an account through the link above in order to proceed.

Inventory Tracking

Rules Waiver Request Form

Checks or money orders should be made out to the Cannabis Control Board. You must include the application submission number in the memo line. Please mail your checks and money orders to the following address:

Cannabis Control Board
Attn: Accounting

89 Main Street
Montpelier, VT 05620

Full Application (not pre-qualification) fees are refundable if requested before close of business on the day of application (no partial refunds).

Once the Board has verified that your application is complete, we will provide you with instructions to complete the background screening requirement.

Background screening will be completed through the Board's third-party background screening vendor, Creative Services, Inc. (CSI).

All individuals and/or entities listed within the application shall undergo a background screening with CSI and will be required to pay the associated fees.

Please review our guidance page for more information.

If you still have questions, please email us at or call 802-828-1010, ext. 3 (This is a monitored voicemail box. No one will pick up, but a staff member will return your message in the order that it was received)

The Pre-Qualification application window is closed as of May 31, 2022

    If you are looking for forms and applications relating to the medical cannabis program, please click here.